Ahh-Ware Jewelry Gift Certificate
This gift certificate is redeemable for merchandise in my shop http://new.ahh-ware.com/ up to a value of $_____.__ USD. It may be used toward shipping costs when items are purchased using the certificate. Certificates are available in any denomination…please contact me if you would like to purchase a certificate in another amount. Purchases of Gift Certificates are not eligible for sales discounts but can be redeemed toward discounted items.
* Gift Certificates can be redeemed in my Ahh-Ware Shop only.
* Gift Certifcates are valid for 12 months from date of purchase…expiration date will be included.
* Gift Certificates are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
* Gift Certificates require their unique code AND name of the recipient to be redeemed.
* Gift Certificates will be emailed to the buyer for printing or directly to the recipient. This request must be made at time of purchase in Notes to Seller section at checkout.
* Any outstanding balance on a gift certifcate is not redeemable for cash but may be used toward future purchases.
Redeeming Your Gift Certificate
1. Please email me with the certificate’s unique code given at time of purchase, the name of the person who received it and the item you wish to purchase.
2. If the item is more than the amount on the certificate, I will adjust the listing to reflect the difference only, plus shipping. Customers may then proceed following normal checkout procedures.
3. If the item is less than the amount on the certificate, a second certificate with new code will be issued for the balance.
Proceed through check out as normal, include the gift cetificate number and name of recipient in the Notes to Seller box. For purchases over the amount of the certificate, I will issue a refund to your Paypal account for the amount of the certificate. If the purchase is for less than the value of the gift certificate, I will issue
a second certificate for the remaining balance and email it to you with a new code.
Please contact me if you have any questions!!! THANK YOU!